10/5/09

Dear Little Debbie ... This has to end

Dear Little Debbie:
Our secret relationship has gone on for far too long and I am sorry that it is me that must call an end to the romance. At first, I was merely intrigued by your child like innocence and seductive playfulness.



I was ashamed of my desires, and I wondered if it would be wrong to accept your invitations to taste the splendors you offered with such convenience. I remember our first encounter very well as I had been so easily convinced that everything would be ok through an introduction by a family friend. There was nothing unique about our first encounter or any of the next ten to twenty times that we found some time to share together. The unique nature of our relationship over the years has always been your willingness to always be there for me in times of hunger, boredom, and utmost those times where my self control was at its lowest levels. During those years I have paid the price for my casual attention to this relationship and I truly believe the relationship has allowed me to grow in more ways than I could have ever dreamed possible. Today, I am not the same man I was 30 years ago when we first met. Because of you I am much more of a man than I have ever dreamed of being. Your sweetness coupled with my insatiable appetite has been an evil combination that could never last forever. It is time that I end it and move on at this stage of my life. Do not worry your pretty little head about my future or the paths that lie ahead. Do not blame yourself for this situation as you have remained a valuable and consistant companion to me. You have not changed. It is me that has changed and time for a new direction in my life. I believe that in my remorse fate has looked upon me with favor for I have found someone new to lead me through the next chapters of my life. We will create a new beginning that is marked with a healthy dose of energy and a wholistic cleansing that I need in my life.
My new friend religiously guides me towards a new pathway in life and quietly urges me to enjoy the simple things that life has to offer. He does not judge me for where I have been, but encourages me to make a more
regular movement towards achieving my goals.




Good bye Little Debbie ..... I will not forget your sweetness and your invidually wrapped valuable morsels.

Catfish






No comments:

Post a Comment